Make Money From Your Holiday Home This and Every Year
ADVERTISE YOUR PROPERTY WITH PREMIER VILLAS
Holiday Property Owners are now receiving a large proportion of their rentals from Internet advertising and we know it is a very effective tool to generate reservations 24hrs a day. We welcome Property Owners to advertise with us.
For only £110
you can advertise your Home for a whole year on our site. This is less than £10 per month. All you have to do is fill out the form by clicking this link or you can Email us all your details then we can post your listing on our sites. Payment can be made by credit card or cheque as required. Premier Villas can also act as your letting agent.ADVERTISE FOR FREE
- We only charge 10% commission when we get you a booking There is No join up fee. We offer you the completed package which involves Managing the enquiries and Dealing with the bookings, taking deposits and making payments to your account. The fee for this service is 10% of your weekly rental income (no bookings, no fees). Contact Us for more details.
Proerty Management Costa Blanca
Premier Villas are one of the best Property Management and Rental Companies in Alicante on the Costa Blanca and have been looking after clients properties for over 15 years, so if you would like to make your holiday home help pay for itself or just need someone to hold the keys and check the property on a regular basics, we can help you.
Just email us or vist our property management web site Click Property Management Alicante
to go to the site for full details.
From full property management to pool maintenance we can help you, give us a call or email email@example.com.
Costa Blanca Villa Rentals Looking for a villa or apartment on the costa blanca this site is the one for you.
Date: June 2018
1. Who is responsible for managing my information?
Premier Villas and all websites operated and/or produced in relation to them are owned and maintained by: Lesley Cullen, La Escuera, Alicante 03177
This is our Privacy Notice and it explains how we collect, use, share and protect your personal data.
We are responsible for the collection and proper management of any personal information you submit. We will keep your personal details secure and use the information you provide consistently with applicable privacy and data protection laws and the terms of this Privacy Notice.
2. What information do we collect?
If you choose to make a booking through us or make queries about a potential booking we will collect details that you provide in relation to that booking or query. Information held is likely to include your name, contact details, payment details, date of birth, information about people travelling with you, information about your booking and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific requirements.
If you choose to let your holiday accommodation with us we will collect details such as your name, contact details, bank account details and details regarding the accommodation you wish to let.
We do not use “cookies” to collect any details.
3. How do we use your information?
The information you provide may be used in a number of ways, for example:
• to enable us to complete your booking (if you are booking a holiday);
• to enable us to advertise your holiday accommodation, transfer payments due to you and to provide related support services (if you are letting your holiday accommodation through us);
• to manage customer service queries; and
• to help us to provide details or information you may have requested.
4. On what legal basis will we process your information?
We will always process your personal information on lawful grounds and in particular on the grounds set out below:-
Performance of a Contract
If you make a booking through us we will use the details that you give to provide that booking to you. This information is likely to include your name, date of birth, contact details, payment details, information about people travelling with you, information about your booking and any additional information we may need to help meet your specific requirements.
If you choose to let your holiday accommodation with us we collect details such as your name, contact details, bank account details and details regarding the accommodation you wish to let to perform our agreement(s) with you.
If you do not provide us with the information set out in this paragraph, then we may not be able to provide the booking or our letting services.
We may also share your contact details with our third party review administrator(s) who may contact you to ask for your comments on the accommodation and/or services that have been provided.
The above is done on the basis that they are in the legitimate interest of our company.
We may ask your consent to use your name, SMS, phone number(s) and postal address to tell you about our own products and services which we think may be of interest to you.
You can withdraw your consent at any time.
We may also disclose your personal data without your permission to the extent that we are required to do so by law or regulation.
5. Who will you share my information with?
We may share your information with:
• other members of our Group and their service providers (see also section 7 below);
• owners of or agents for villas, apartments and townhouses (if you are making a holiday accommodation booking);
• individuals who may be renting accommodation from us (if you are a holiday accommodation owner or advertiser);
• our preferred insurance provider(s) (if you purchase the personal travel insurance policy we offer); and
• other third parties who we may need to work with to deliver services or fulfil travel plans on your behalf, for example, key holderss, management companies, owner's associations, car hire companies and other suppliers;
• Platforms as set out in 4 above;
• Other third parties with your consent as set out in 4 above.
We may also disclose your personal data without your permission in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
6. How do you manage my information?
We may from time to time appoint other members of our staff, or third party service providers, to help us manage efficient systems within the business.
We will only transfer your information to service providers who help manage our systems, where we are satisfied that this is lawful and that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect the integrity and security of any information being processed and compliance with applicable privacy laws.
7. Updating Your Details?
If you would like to change any of your preferences relating to the way in which we may use your information for direct marketing, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us Premier Villas, La Escuera 227 Alicante 03177
8. How long will we hold your information for?
We have a system of retention periods in place to ensure that your information is only stored whilst it is required for the relevant purposes or to meet legal requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of or deleted in a secure manner.
9. Your rights
You have the right to ask us at any time:-
• to confirm whether we hold any of your personal data;
• to send you a copy of any personal data that we hold about you;
• to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data and to add relevant details where the personal data we hold is incomplete;
• to delete (to the extent possible) any of your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
• to stop processing your personal data, where we are required by law to do so;
• to let you have a portable copy of the personal data we hold about you, where we are required by law to do so;
• to stop processing any of your personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests; and
• to stop sending you marketing material. However please note that we may continue to send you service-related (i.e. non-marketing) communications, such as email updates
Where we have reached a decision that affects you by processing your personal data automatically then you have the right to speak to someone to discuss that decision.
Where we process your personal data on the basis that you have given us your consent to do so then you may contact us at any time to withdraw your consent
If you wish to exercise any of these rights or wish to object to our use of your personal information, please write to us at the address given below.
Premier Villas La Escuera 227 Alicante 03177
Or by email to mailto:email@example.com
10. Does the notice apply to linked websites?
Our websites may contain links to other websites. This privacy notice only applies to this website so when you link to other websites you should read their own privacy policies.
11. When do you monitor telephone calls?
We may from time to time record telephone calls you have with our staff for training purposes and to improve the quality of our service.
12. How do we update this privacy notice?
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates on our webpage.
13. Who can I contact if I have queries about this privacy notice?
You can also contact us directly if you have any questions about our privacy notice or information we hold about you.
Please write to us at the address given below.
Premier Villas La Escuera 227, Alicante 03177.
Or by email to: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are dissatisfied with our handling of any complaint you also have the right to raise concerns at any time with The Spanish Information Commissioner: