We can help you to Obtain a Tourist Licence (Valencia Community) if you wish to rent your property in Alicante on the Costa Blanca Contact Us
If you are looking to rent your property in Alicante with Premier Villas Management for short term rentals.
You will need to register the property in the Valencia Community.
You will require the following to obtain a Tourist Licence.
Compatibility Report For Tourist Use
The Town hall report of Tourist use is a new requirement, as the law changed on the 9th July 2018.
Tourist Licence Registration
We would require the following:
- NIE Number
- SUMA (council tax bill)
- HABITATION CERTIFICATE or APPLICATION OF “LICENCIA SEGUNDA OCUPACION
- TOWN HALL REPORT OF TOURIST USE or CERTIFICATE OF COMPATIBILITY
- NUMBER OF BEDROOMS AND BEDS (Maximum occupation)
- APPLICATION FORM SIGNED (original signature is required)
Rental Tax in Spain
When you rent out your villa or apartment and not being a resident in Spain you have to pay a rental tax every quarter, in January, April, July and October. If you only rent out the property short term you will have to submit the form in the corresponding quarter.
To calculate the tax it is needed the following informational:
- NIE of any of the owners
- The rental contract (in the case it is long term rental) (copy)
- Rental dates
- Money received
- Property expenses:
- Council tax(copy of the bill)
- Community fee
- House insurance.