PREMIER VILLAS VILLA RENTALS
CLIENTS RENTAL AGREEMENT
Premier Villas Property Management acts only as letting agent and offers properties for holiday rental on behalf of the owners. No responsibility can be accepted by Premier Villas Property Management
Premier Villas Property Management offers the properties for holiday rental on behalf of the owners.
The Client will be deemed to be the lead person named on the booking form.
- The Client will pay the Total amount referred to in the agreement to the Owner or Agent on or before the Due Date stated. All prices are in GBP unless otherwise stated.
- Confirmation of receipt of the booking form will be sent as soon as possible. Once accepted, bookings will be held for 4 working days awaiting receipt of deposit. Please do not book your flights until we have confirmed receipt of your deposit. A late fee will be payable after 20.00hrs of 25 Euro and 50 Euro after 23.00hrs.
- The maximum number to reside in the property must not exceed what has been stated on the booking form, unless the owners have given written permission. The owners or Premier Villas reserves the right to refuse admittance to the said property to the client and their party if they are in breach of this condition and to charge for the extra guest or guest should the booking stand.
- The owners or Premier Villas have the right of access to the property at any time with due regard to the convenience of the client for the purpose of inspection of the property and to carry out any essential repair or maintenance work. If our staff are called out unnecessarily, there will be a callout charge taken from the security deposit if client refuse to pay at the time.
- The Client will have the use of the furniture and contents in the property and will be responsible for all damages to the Property, the decorations, furniture and other contents except by fair wear and tear. PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A NO SMOKING POLICY INSIDE ALL THE PROPERTIES AND NO PETS ARE ALLOWED.
- The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the property and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. Although a final clean is charged on top of the rental price(which is paid with the balance or on arrival), the owners reserve the right to make retention from the security deposit to cover additional costs, if the Client leaves the Property in an unacceptable condition or refuses to pay for any additional services. This payment will be deducted from the security deposit plus admin fee for the extras ordered. The Client also agrees not to act in any way, which would cause disturbances to residents in neighboring properties.
- Whilst the owners have made every possible effort to ensure that the details contained on the Website and on any further marketing material, are accurate, the property may be altered, or facilities changed without notice.
- The Client and party acquire no rights whatsoever over the Property accepting occupation as a holiday let for the period booked and will vacate the property by 10 am on the last day of the booking, unless an extension has been negotiated with the owners or Premier Villas. The Client should not sub-let the Property.
- The Client shall report to the owners without delay any defects in the Property or breakdown in the equipment, or appliances in the Property, and arrangements for repair and/or replacement will be made by the owners as soon as possible. If the client loses the key (s) or breaks the key(s) there will be a 30 Euro call out fee charged and the cost of replacing the key(s) will be charged to the client.
- The Owners shall not be liable to the client:
- For any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public service to the property, nor in respect of any appliance in the Property or swimming pools.
- For any loss, damage or injury that is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the owners.
- For any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the Property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in such event, the owners shall within seven days of the notification to the Client, refund to the Client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
- The owners’ liability to the Client will be limited by the amount paid for the rental period.
- The use of accommodation and the amenities where offered such as swimming pool etc is entirely at the user’s risk and no responsibility can be accepted for injury to a user or visitor and loss or damage to the user’s or visitor’s belongings.
- The owners have no control over the opening of the communal pools, which may be closed at certain times (e.g. maintenance) or in the low season.
- No responsibility can be accepted for any loss or damage to any motor vehicle or its contents and the bringing of pets on to the property is forbidden except with the written permission of the owner.
- During the Letting Period the Clients will use the Property set out in the agreement only.
- After leaving the Property and return or leaving of the key(s) by the Client, Premier Villas following inspection of the Property will repay the Returnable Deposit within 3 weeks of end of rental, to the Client without interest, after deducting all sums due (if any) to the Owner or Agent under the terms of this Agreement or as a result of any of its terms being broken. Clients will be required to pay the full costs associated with repairs and replacements needed to restore the property to its original condition and admin charges; this also includes any damage by smoking.
- The Deposit against the Rent and any Balance paid other than the Refundable Security Deposit is not refundable in the event of cancellation by the Client. It is recommended that holiday insurance be taken out to cover this aspect.
- The Owners or Premier Villas are entitled to cancel this agreement immediately and without notice if the Total Rent is not paid by the Due Date even if it was not formally demanded or if the Clients do not comply with the terms of this agreement.
- Whenever there is more than one Client all their obligations can be enforced against all the Clients jointly and against each individually.
- PLEASE NOTE: You are therefore STRONGLY advised to make sure that you have sufficient holiday insurance cover. Please remember to arrange adequate holiday insurance to cover you for everything from holiday cancellation and flight delays to emergency hospital treatment and repatriation cover, personal injury loss or damage to personal effects during the booking period. The owners have their own public liability Insurance.
- In the unlikely event of a complaint about the rental property or its contents whilst on holiday, it must be made in writing immediately to Premier Villas, so that we can take all reasonable steps to resolve the matter. Neither the owners nor Premier Villas shall have any liability for any complaint submitted after the completion of the hire period.
- Premier Villas or its agent’s have the right to refuse entry to the property if the clients are drunk or abusive to our/their staff.
- If an Agent or a member of staff must attend due to disturbances to those, resident in neighbouring properties or unacceptable behaviour, we have the right to ask the clients to vacant the property. No refund will be given and a call out fee from 30 Euro plus admin charges will be charged depending on time of day/night will be deducted from the security deposit.
- The client agrees to pay on arrival any extras ordered at time of booking, if the client refuses to pay our agent, we have the right to remove the extras and the client will be charged. This payment will be deducted from the security deposit plus admin fee for the extras ordered