Villa Rentals Alicante - Last Minute Holiday Villas Costa Blanca
Book a Great Deal Today
Holiday in Alicante Costa Blanca
Premier Villas offer great deals on last minute villas and apartments. Just check our list of last minute apartments and villas in Alicante on the Costa Blanca. This gives you a great opportunity to book cheap holiday villa in Alicante on the Costa blanca.
Last Minute Villas in Alicante - Book your holiday villa for your next holiday in Spainy and you won't be disappointed - in fact, the country is so rich in history and culture you'll need to rent villas in Spain year after year if you don't want to miss out! For sun, sea and sand we have some of the best self catering villas in La Marina in Alicante we also have holiday villas in Catral.
Find stunning holiday villas in Alicante: From 2 Bedroom Villas to 5 Bedroom Villas Premier Villas has them all if you are looking for rural serenity or urban excitement then villas or apartment rentals in Guardamar will show you a region of incredible diversity.
Find villas and apartments for your holidays in Alicante : Self Catering Villas and apartments are the ideal solution for those planning a thorough investigation of the country's world famous golf courses as you won't have to go much further than a holiday apartment in Campoamor from where you can easily move between three of the best courses. But for sun-drenched beaches, breathtaking scenery and an atmosphere that is uniquely Spain Costa Blanca.
Premier Villas holiday villas and apartments will leave you spoilt for choice in a fascinating country that makes the perfect destination for a holiday that would appeal to the whole family at any time of the year.
If you are looking to go on holiday in the next couple of weeks? There are some great last-minute holidays available here at Premier Villas, whether you need a short break or a longer stay in the sun. Be inspired by the tempting late villa deals below and getaway for less.
Your holiday should be one of the highlights of the year, yet so many people return vowing never to attempt to do it again.
And, when you're booked and are getting excited about your trip,
why not use our checklist below to make sure that your holiday goes
smoothly and you don't forget a thing?
Things to organise before you go to save time and money
• Airport parking
• Airport transfers
• Travel insurance and EHIC card
• Travel money
• Car hire Check before you go we have some of the best prices
• Your passport is in date - some countries require it to be valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival
• You have all necessary documents - your driving licence
• Whether you will be charged to use your normal credit/debit card abroad
• How much you will be charged to use your phone/tablet while
you are away
Don't forget to pack
• Your passport, driving licence and any other travel documents you will need such as a visa
• Your travel money
• A list of useful phone numbers - for your travel insurance provider, your bank etc
• A pen and notebook
• Toiletries and medication
• Keep medication in your hand luggage and remember the 100ml liquid rule
• Clothing suitable for your holiday
• Suncream and sunglasses
• Travel adapters and chargers for any electrical items you take
• A camera
• Entertainment such as books, mp3 players, games and toys
• Download a full packing list here to make sure you don't
forget a thing
Before you go away...
• Switch all electrical items off at the socket
• Cancel milk and newspaper deliveries
• Ask a trusted neighbour to move your post to prevent it piling up
• Sort out pet care
• Check your route to the airport for any potential delays that could affect you
• Reconfirm your flight details
• Create the affect you're at home with timers on lights etc
• Ensure all doors and windows are locked before you leave the house