Long Term Holiday Villas Apartments Alicante Costa Blanca
Book Villas or Apartments in Alicante Costa Blanca
Renting a Villa or apartment in Alicante on a winter long let or long term rental is a great idea.
A winter let in Alicante is ideal for people who want to get to know the areas of Alicante before they buy a property. A winter rental in Alicante or a long let is perfect because you can even keep moving from area to area in order to experience the differences.
Premier Villas Offer Villas and Apartments to Rent Before You Buy
Often people buy a property in Alicante without having any knowledge of the area or spending anytime in Alicante first. Once they get to know the area they often wish they had bought their property in a different part of Alicante.
Of course many people opt for a long term let in Alicante because they don't want to buy a property in Alicante. It may be that they can't afford to buy in Alicante or that they are saving or thinking that property prices in Alicante may come down.
Whatever the reason for wanting a apartment in Alicante we have long term rentals in Alicante, you will find a limited amount of rental properties available.
We can help find you the perfect apartment on the Costa Blanca, for long term winter rental accommodation on the Costa Blanca South all within an easy drive of Alicante and Murcia Airports.
Looking for apartment rental in the area of Alicante Costa Blanca. Our extensive knowledge of the Alicante Costa Blanca area means that Premier Villas can offer you the right rental accommodation to suit your needs and your budget.
The monthly rental does not include electric,gas and water these are to be added to the rental. As a guide allow 100 to 150 euro a month should cover these.
These are just some of the Villas and apartments we have for longer lets, please contact us with your requirements and we will help you find your perfect winter long term rental.
The price you see below is for a minimum rental of 3 months on all these properties
You won't be able to move out within incurring a penalty. We require a deposit of a month rental on all our furnished properties.
Take a look at our villas and apartments in Alicante on the costa blanca.
The Costa Blanca is one of the best tourist destinations in Spain, combining amazing beaches, great food, great weather and plenty of leisure activities under the sun that make up the perfect holiday.
Spain is a great place to go to in the summer, as it provides the perfect location and the perfect weather to make your summer holidays a complete success. One of the most attractive places to go is province of Alicante, the coastline in the south of the country is one of the best on the Costa's
Guardamar is famous for its beautiful
beaches, rich culture, delicious seafood cuisine and lively
nightlife, no doubt an excellent cocktail of options that will
cater to all different needs.
Gran Alacant comes to life in summer and that embodies all about the Spanish summer. The promenades shaded by palm trees, beautiful blue Mediterranean sea, delicious restaurants and a calendar of cultural events make the Costa Blanca a perfect destination for those looking for a holiday in the sun in a place with plenty to do.
However, if you prefer going somewhere a bit smaller, the towns of La Marina, Aspe, Quesada and La Mata are perfect, as they also have all the beauty but with less people.
Gran Alacant might be the most ideal place to go if you have a family as you can visit the city of Alicante or the theme park and Water Park in Benidorm.
No matter where you go on the Costa Blanca, you will find the ingredients for your ideal holiday in the sun. Our accommodation in Alicante on the Costa Blanca is a affordable option. You can be right by the beach and in a beautiful location, perfect for a holiday with your family, friends or partner. So take a look at our apartments here in Alicante.
If you are looking to go on holiday in the next couple of weeks? There are some great last-minute holidays available here at Premier Villas, whether you need a short break or a longer stay in the sun. Be inspired by the tempting late villa deals below and getaway for less.
Your holiday should be one of the highlights of the year, yet so many people return vowing never to attempt to do it again.
And, when you're booked and are getting excited about your trip,
why not use our checklist below to make sure that your holiday goes
smoothly and you don't forget a thing?
Things to organise before you go to save time and money
• Airport parking
• Airport transfers
• Travel insurance and EHIC card
• Travel money
• Car hire Check before you go we have some of the best prices
• Your passport is in date - some countries require it to be valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival
• You have all necessary documents - your driving licence
• Whether you will be charged to use your normal credit/debit card abroad
• How much you will be charged to use your phone/tablet while
you are away
Don't forget to pack
• Your passport, driving licence and any other travel documents you will need such as a visa
• Your travel money
• A list of useful phone numbers - for your travel insurance provider, your bank etc
• A pen and notebook
• Toiletries and medication
• Keep medication in your hand luggage and remember the 100ml liquid rule
• Clothing suitable for your holiday
• Suncream and sunglasses
• Travel adapters and chargers for any electrical items you take
• A camera
• Entertainment such as books, mp3 players, games and toys
• Download a full packing list here to make sure you don't
forget a thing
Before you go away...
• Switch all electrical items off at the socket
• Cancel milk and newspaper deliveries
• Ask a trusted neighbour to move your post to prevent it piling up
• Sort out pet care
• Check your route to the airport for any potential delays that could affect you
• Reconfirm your flight details
• Create the affect you're at home with timers on lights etc
• Ensure all doors and windows are locked before you leave the house